We are pleased to announce that for the month of March we will be guest host this popular event and thanks to Nayna for letting us host this event. U.K or more precisely the British cuisine is perhaps one of the oldest cuisine dating to prehistoric times and over the ages has been widely influenced by the people who had settled in Britain and introduced the new flavours, thus incorporating everything in its wide arena. The ethnicity however lies in its widespread regional cuisines, like Devonshire tea cakes to Scotch eggs, Cornish pasty to meat centric Welsh cuisines, and modern food like tandoori chicken which become very much British now.
Below are some of the link that will give you some general ideas about British Cuisines :
Rules of the event are simple and as follows :
- The event will be through 1st MArch – 31st MArch 2013 .
- You can send in recipes that fall only under British cuisine only.
- Both Vegetarian and non vegetarian entries are accepted.
- All entries must be linked to this event announcement page and also to simply.food.
- Multiple entries are allowed and archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked to both the pages.
- Although usage of logo is not mandatory, using it will however helps to spread the word.
Please send your recipes to us – saffronstreaks at gmail dot com with the following details :
- Your name and name of your blog
- Title of the recipe and URL of the recipe post
- Picture of your dish resize to 300 px wide.
For any queries regarding the event rules or anything related, do drop us a mail at the above mentioned email id, we will try to response at our earliest.
Best wishes and looking forward to your wonderful entries