Updated with Susan’s post
December being the Holiday season and perhaps the busiest month for a food bloggers, yet all of you have squeezed time to send these delicious legume dishes for the event, I am thankful to all of you for your kind support and patience !
Though we got the few handful of entries, but each one of these is a class apart, from legume breads to comfort soup, to homely and rustic lentil paste and powders to wild rice dishes, the collection is rich and varied.
So here is the much awaited roundup of MLLA # 54 :
1) Ranjini from Tadka Pasta has sent this beautiful bread – whole wheat bread with lentils .
2) Sowmya of Nivedhanam has sent us two entries – a homely gothsu and lentil powders
b) Milagai Podi
3) Ruchi has sent us – Mixed rice with pulses very new to me ! and it sounds so healthy too !
4) Shobha of Food Mazaa has sent – Masala azuki, and I am up for everything spicy !
5) Lisa of Food and spice has sent this wholesome meal – Chickpeas with White and Wild Rice, Cranberries and Spices
6) Cinzia of Cindystar has sent us this devilicious soup – Red devil soup
7) Akheela of Torview Toronto has sent this crispy lentil fritters – Mysoor lentil fritters
8) Janet of Taste Space has sent us two delicious entries –
a) Red Lentil and Spinach Curry (Vegan Tikka Masala)
9) Saraswati of Saras yummy bites has sent a Maharashtrian favourite – Misal Pav
10) Soma of Spice ans Pisces has sent a very rustic and homely food – Dal pora / burnt lentil paste
11) Gopa of Food Prolap has sent us two entries –
b) A summer favourite – Tok Daal/Lentils & Green Mango
12) Sayantani of A Homemaker’s diary has sent a classic Bengali dish – Potoler Dolma stuffed with lentils
Susan’s own entry – Classic Punjabi rajma red and white !
My entry for the event - Mexican black bean chilli
And now drumrolls pleasss…..
The winner for both the prize is Soma of Spices And pisces
Congratulation Soma, you have won both the prizes !
Susan will contact you in few days for the prize.
Thanks once again for being part of MLLA guest hosted here.