I am extremely pleased to announce the roundup of the exclusive event; herbs and flowers in which we chose banana blossom as the star ingredient. We have received a handful entries for this event but believe me you will love these as all of them are so good and exclusive. It will definitely give you an idea to experiment more with the banana blossom and some have described at length how to prepare these before using in a recipe.
So enjoy the roundup !
1) Krithika of Krithis kitchen has sent these lovely crunchy munchy baked banana blossom fritters.
2) Priya of Priyas easy and tasty has sent three wonderful entries, her watermelon kootu is definitely a unique one and poha bonda is looking so tempting,who does not love the stir fry. Enjoy !
3) Gayathri of Gayathris cook spot has sent these lovely mini banana blossom cutlets, look at the color, so tempting and the golden hue is highly appetising.
4) Denny of oh taste n see has sent these yummy fried banana blossom balls, loved its color and the way she served it in banana boats.
5) Joumana Accad of taste of Beirut has sent these wonderful banana flower and shrimp salad which she has presented in banana boats. We loved the presentation and the salad, super yummy.
6) Sudeshna of cook like a bong has shared a link with us, do check her mochar ghonto or banana stir fry in Bengali style. Its just awesome.
7) From saffronstreaks we loved to showcase two entry, one is banana blossom fritters and banana blossom appetizer. Hope you will love it.
Enjoy the delicious slide show !
have a great weekend !!