…open your heart and “ lost in love” and made this for “the one that you love“, and watch him as he gone “crazy for you“, one more sip and “can’t help falling in love“, its light and flirty, pretty in pink , deep in love and filled with passion making “wonderful tonight“.
Enjoy with your loved ones.
Recipe: Strawberry mousse
- Strawberries (quartered) : 2 cups
- Heavy cream : 1/2 cup
- Gelatin (unflavoured) : 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice : 1 tsp
- Sugar : 1/4 cup or as per taste
- Water : 2 tbsp
- Cut the strawberries into quarters and puree them along with water, lemon juice and sugar.
- Reserve some strawberries for garnishing.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over very little water and let it stand for 10 minutes to soften.
- Simmer the the puree over slow heat till it is heated through.
- Add half of the warm strawberry puree into gelatin and mix until the gelatin dissolves completely.
- Add rest of the strawberry puree (reserve some for garnishing. if you wish to) and mix gently.
- Beat the heavy cream in a separate bowl until it holds stiff peak.
- Fold the heavy cream gently into the gelatin strawberry mixture until well blended.
- Pour in your dessert bowl a nd keep refrigerated for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving the strawberry mousse, spoon some reserved puree over the mousse and top it with whipped cream and strawberries.
For more jelly like mousse, use one envelop of gelatin.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: French
Happy Valentine’s Day
Enjoy and stay tuned for our very special recipe, close to our heart..coming up next soon
This post is linked to Valentines Special, Valentines Day Event, Sweet Love hosted by Vardhini and Dish for loved ones by Srav’s Culinary Concepts and Sweet Somethings , Radhika’s lets cook sweets and Anu’s Strawberries guest hosted at Zesty Palette