We are pleased to announce that for the month of March we will be guest hosting this popular event and thanks to Jagruti for letting us host this event.
March announces the spring with vigor of colors and festive Mahashivratri, so both the theme has been rolled onto one to celebrate this festive month. Double Bonanza you may say !!!
Rules of the event are simple and as follows :
- The event will be through 1st March – 31st March 2013 .
- You can send in recipes that fall only under HOLI and Mahashivratri theme only.
- Only Vegetarian entries are accepted.
- All entries must be linked to this event announcement page and also to Jagruti’s celebrate event series page.
- Multiple entries are allowed and archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked to both the pages.
- Although usage of logo is not mandatory, using it will however helps to spread the word.
Please send your recipes to us – saffronstreaks at gmail dot com with the following details :
- Your name and name of your blog
- Title of the recipe and URL of the recipe post
- Picture of your dish re-size to 400 px wide.
For any queries regarding the event rules or anything related, do drop us a mail at the above mentioned email id, we will try to response at our earliest.
Best wishes and looking forward to your wonderful entries !